Microservices Performance Testing Tools
- 01. InfluxDB facilitates performance testing - This is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes and countless sources of time-stamped data produced by sensors, applications and infrastructure.
- 02. Apache JMeter is to load test functional behavior and measure performance. It was originally designed for testing Web Applications but has since expanded to other test functions.
- 03. Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring and observability service built for DevOps engineers, developers, site reliability engineers (SREs), and IT managers
- 04. Grafana - Your observability wherever you need it - From dashboards to metrics, logs and traces.
- 05. BlazeMeter can help you overcome your testing challenges of Apache JMeter
- 06. Gatling - Load-Test-As-Code: the best way to load test your applications, designed for DevOps and CI/CD
- 07. Jaeger: open source, end-to-end distributed tracing -
Monitor and troubleshoot transactions in complex distributed systems
- 08. Hoverfly - Create API simulations - Use them to develop and test faster.
- 09. Contract testing with Pact at scale - Fast, easy and reliable testing for your APIs and microservices.
- 10. LoadView empowers DevOps teams to stress test their websites, web-apps, and APIs with thousands of concurrent connections in real browsers from a fully managed cloud.
- 11. Tricentis NeoLoad
Continuous performance testing software to automate API and application load testing.
- 12. Radview WebLOAD - performance testing to achieve large scale usage, increase user acceptance, accelerate growth, and avoid unpleasant surprises.
- 13. LoadRunner Professional supports performance and load testing for a wide range of application environments and protocols, including Web/Mobile, Web services, etc.