Source Code Review Tools
- 01. Codebeat - An automated code review tool for web and mobile applications
- 02. Deepsource - Automate code reviews with static analysis
- 03. Code Climate - An Engineering Intelligence platform allows you to quickly and accurately diagnose where work gets stuck, who needs help,
- 04. Codacy - Check your code quality and keep track of your technical debt for more than 30 programming languages.
- 05. Veracode offers a holistic, scalable way to manage security risk across your entire application portfolio.
- 06. Review Board takes the pain out of code review,
saving you time, money, and sanity so you can focus on making great software
- 07. Crucible - Review code, discuss changes, share knowledge, and identify defects across SVN, Git, Mercurial, CVS, and Perforce.
- 08. On GitHub, lightweight code review tools are built into every pull request
- 09. Phacility - Discuss. Plan. Code. Review. Test- All in one tool
- 10. Smartbear - Peer Code and Document Review for Remote and Co-located Teams
- 11. CodeScene - The powerful visualization tool using Predictive Analytics to find hidden risks and social patterns in your code.
- 12. Visual Expert - Explore, analyse and document source code
- 13. Gerrit Code Review Tool
- 14. Reviewable - A Source Code Review Tool
- 15. RhodeCode - Unified Tools for Mercurial, Git and Subversion
- 16. Upsource - Improve your code, project, and process
- 17. Embold - Find. Prioritize. and Fix
- 18. Codestriker is an open-sourced web application which supports online code reviewing