Cloud Block Storage Service Providers
- 01. Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) -
Easy to use, high performance block storage at any scale
- 02. Azure Disk Storage -
High-performance, highly durable block storage for Azure Virtual Machines
- 03. Google Cloud Persistent Disk -
Reliable, high-performance block storage for virtual machine instances
- 04. Oracle Cloud Block Volumes provide customers reliable, high-performance block storage designed to work with a range of virtual machines and bare metal instances.
- 05. Alibaba Block Storage -
Block-level data storage attached to ECS instances to achieve high performance, low latency, and high reliability
- 06. Huawei Elastic Volume Service (EVS) provides persistent block storage for services such as Elastic Cloud Server (ECS) and Bare Metal Server (BMS).
- 07. NetApp cloud block storage -
Fast, secure, cost-effective, shared disks with consistency across clouds.
- 08. Vultr Block Storage - Fast all-NVMe scalable block storage with data protection and volume sizes up to 10TB.
- 09. IBM Cloud Block Storage - Flash-backed, local disk performance with SAN persistence and durability, customizable IOPS and predictable billing
- 10. DigitalOcean Block Storage - Attach secure and scalable SSD-based Volumes Block Storage
- 11. StorPool Block Storage -
The ideal foundation for large-scale clouds running diverse, mission-critical workloads
- 12. Pure Storage Pure Cloud Block Store to run your enterprise applications and TestDev in the cloud
HPE Cloud Volumes - Unlock the true potential of hybrid cloud with enterprise cloud data services and seamless data mobility that maximize agility and innovation
Lumen Cloud's SAN-based storage features built-in disaster recovery and achieves a minimum of 2,500 IOPS and up to 20,000 IOPS, with less than 5ms latency.