API Gateways for Microservices
- 01. Kong API gateway - Built for hybrid and multi-cloud, optimized for microservices and distributed architectures.
- 02. Apache APISIX - A Performant Cloud-Native API Gateway -
Provides rich traffic management features such as load balancing, dynamic upstream, canary release, circuit breaking, authentication, and observability
- 03. Tyk API Gateway - Unrivalled REST, SOAP and GraphQL capability
- 04. Ocelot is a .NET API Gateway
- 05. Goku API Gateway is a Golang-based microservice gateway that enables high-performance dynamic routing,service orchestration, multi-tenancy management, API access control, etc.
- 06. Express Gateway - A microservices API gateway built on Express.js
- 07. Gloo Edge is an API gateway and ingress controller built on Envoy Proxy to facilitate and secure application traffic at the edge
- 08. KrakenD is a stateless, distributed, high-performance API Gateway that helps you effortlessly adopt microservices
- 09. Amazon API Gateway - Create, maintain, and secure APIs at any scale
- 10. API Microgateway - A cloud-native, developer-centric, decentralized API gateway for microservices
- 11. API Umbrella is a proxy that sits in front of your APIs.
It can seamlessly add common functionality like api keys, rate limiting, and analytics to any API.
- 12. The APIMAN project brings an open source development methodology to API Management, coupling a rich API design & configuration layer with a blazingly fast runtime.
- 13. Gravitee.io is the easiest to use, most performant and cost-effective Open Source API Platform that helps your organization to secure, publish and analyze your APIs.
- 14. Axway API Gateway takes all API requests from a client, determines which services are needed, and combines them into a unified, seamless experience for the user.